Monday, August 24, 2009

Laney's News

Laney has some news to share! :)

So, for those of you who don't understand 2-year-old, that's "I'm going to be a big sister!"

Josh and I are expecting "Number 2," as Josh has started calling him/her. We are due April 14th or so, and we're really excited! I'm about 7 weeks along, so we're telling earlier this time, but, well, we told everyone in the family this weekend because we had to (we were going to SDC, so it was going to be pretty obvious when I didn't ride any rides!), and we don't want anyone to feel left out! So, we figured if we were going to be busted anyway, we might as well do it on our own terms!

We had Laney wear a shirt that says "I'm going to be a big sister" on Saturday, and sent her out to see Grandma, and she yelled "I be a big sister!" So that's how they found out! Then she did the same thing to everyone else at the park on Saturday, and the same thing again to my family on Sunday when we went out to lunch. It was a fun way to tell everyone.

Anyway... as for the details, due mid-April. I've been feeling pretty yucky the last week or so, but it hasn't been awful- as long as I keep my cheerios handy! And I did start another blog- www.babylootwo.blogspot.com. It doesn't have as many posts as Laney's did when we told, because, well, it didn't take us 6 months this time, and we're telling earlier! But enjoy!

3 comments:

jess said...

I'm VERY excited about this new addition :) Congrats!!!

April said...

Hooray! Hope you get to feeling better :)

Liz said...

Ok, I did miss the news! Hooray!!! So dang excited for you all. You and April have to catch up with me now so all our kiddos can be around the same age still :) It will be fun to see the genders of your kiddos and if you continue the harram of ladies :)