Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fun

Well, just for fun I thought you guys would like to see a picture of the bridesmaids dress that Jessie picked out for her wedding in April. The sash will be gold instead of green (red and gold to match the Marine uniforms), but other then that it's pretty much the same. Pretty cute... and GREAT motivation to lose the baby weight!! :)

No news yet on the laptop. :( Don't really expect any, so we will probably be buying a new one in the next couple of weeks. I feel like someone cut my arm off without it! Amazing how dependent you get on something like that... I can't even pay bills without it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT IS A REALLY PRETTY DRESS LIZ.....IT ISN`T FAIR HOW THEY ALWAYS HAVE THE SKINNY WITCHES MODELING THEM!!!! JANE

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was looking for red bridesmaid dresses and came across this one on your blog. Do you know what designer it is? You can email me at princesskmw@yahoo.com

Thank you! :)