Tuesday, December 23, 2008

DONE

In case you were wondering...

THIS IS WHAT A FINISHED TREE LOOKS LIKE!

I'm definitely celebrating because I wrapped the very last present today. We were waiting on two presents that were being shipped, and they came yesterday and today, so I wrapped them this afternoon. I love wrapping presents, and I love picking out fun paper, and bows, etc, but, MAN, it's hard to wrap with a 15-month old wandering around "helping!" But we're all done, and ready for Christmas!

May you all have a Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Laney is such a good helper! Yaya

jess said...

What a beautiful tree! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Merry Christmas!

-Mom

April said...

Merry Christmas, Lootens!