Thursday, June 21, 2007

Whoops

Well, I just looked back over my blog and realized that I didn't blog about Ruth's graduation several weeks ago, and the Looten Family Reunion the weekend after! So here are pictures from both... (those of you waiting on belly pics, here are a few, though they're several weeks old, and that's a big difference at this stage!).
Ruth's Graduation

The family... missed you, Jess!


The whole gang!


Ruth on the jumbo-tron (she was sitting right next to the camera, which was awesome! :)


The prizes of graduation!


The big party the next day!


Nice boots!

And the Looten Family reunion... we had a great time hanging out at Windermere, but I wasn't very good about taking pictures. Except for when Jessie, Luke, Josh, Aunt Shell, Mallory, Danny, and I went to a putt-putt place at the Lake for some fun! Needless to say, I didn't do any go-carting or bumper cars, but we did have fun with the putt-putt!


Ready to rumble on the go-carts! (Jessie won, in case you were wondering)

Apparently, Josh still had some latent animosity after his bruising loss in the go cart track, so he challenged Jessie to a duel during putt-putt.

The boys, laughing at something...

There are no words...

Though I forgot to blog about both events, we had lots of fun with both families! Congratulations on graduating, Ruthie! It's hard to believe that the last of the four of us is all done with high school. As for the reunion, we're excited for next year, when we'll have a baby to bring with us! :) I wonder if anyone will want to hold her...

No comments: