Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Random

Ok, so I've had a bunch of random pictures I wanted to share that I've taken over the last couple of weeks, but I felt like I had to get real stuff taken care of first (like graduations, reunions, and engagements). So here are the random pictures I've wanted to share... they're mostly funny, so enjoy! :)

My odometer on the way to church the other day... is it safe to try to take pictures of your odometer while driving?


Truman's new favorite spot outside... high enough to see, and to be out of the way of the d-o-g!


Josh finally put together the grill his groomsmen bought us for our wedding. It works awesome! So we spent a night christening it with chicken thighs and legs, corn on the cob, Mom Price's potatoes, and homemade ice cream. Isa helped us shuck the corn, and played with her new toy: a stretchy, squeaking, rattling rott (sorry, Sarge!).


Ok, so who takes a picture of their toilet and puts it on their blog? Well, if you look closely, you'll see massive amounts of toilet paper in the toilet. That's because the ENTIRE ROLL was unrolled perfectly into the toilet while we were gone one day. Nobody home but el gato, Truman, who was apparently bored that day. That takes a lot of dedication and skill from a cat with no claws and no thumbs! It's enough to make any mother proud... of course, I don't think Josh was as proud as he pulled dripping toilet paper out of the toilet, but, hey, at least it's the guest bathroom, it doesn't get used much! Note to self: Put the lid down ALWAYS!


A really cute picture of Ethel the sheep from when I fed her last weekend. It looks like she's listening to me... but really I'm just holding sassafras leaves underneath the camera, and she's seeing how far she can jam her head out of the fence! But, it makes a cute picture! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Aw...life.

Mom

jess said...

The toilet paper in the toilet is my favorite by far. That is hilarious.

Grandpa & Grandma Looten said...

I think it's awful that Josh allows Truman to take the blame for the toilet paper.
I've lived with Josh, I know how much he uses. ha