Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bowling!

I was looking at the pictures on my camera, and realized I never posted any pictures from a bowling trip we took a couple weeks ago!!  It was our church’s bowling night, which we do almost every year.  And, since we love bowling, we always love to go- it’s a party!  Uncle Tim and Mally came, too, which was extra fun for Laney (and always nice to have more eyes watching the 2 year old- who doesn’t understand why you can’t run out into the lanes!). 

We really just bowled for a couple of hours, and had a great time hanging out with Tim, Mally, and everyone from church.  And Laney wasn’t TOO everywhere! 

Laney with her new favorite- “Cinderella” sticks.  She heard me order them, and I guess she heard Cinderella when I said mozzarella, so they were christened Cinderella sticks!  This chick can make ANYTHING about princesses! :)

IMG_3956

Of course, she had to help Daddy bowl once or twice.  She was fascinated by the balls, and thankfully only smashed her finger once!  But she didn’t really get to hold the ball here, Daddy kept a pretty firm grip on it!

IMG_3959

Granny style is totally acceptable for 2 year olds!

IMG_3960

Like I said, it was really just a fun, relaxing time to hang out with family- both our actual family and our church family!  Really enjoyed ourselves!

While I was looking, I found these two pics on my camera, too, and thought I needed to share them!  I took these during our trip to IL (which I promise I will blog about soon), on the way home from church.  Just thought Laney playing with her laptop with her shades on was too cute!

 IMG_3947

IMG_3951So there’s a fun update… and check out the Baby Loo Two blog, too; I posted an update there, too, tonight!

1 comment:

jess said...

Love the cinderella sticks :)