Friday, October 20, 2006

Funny Pictures

I was doing some cleaning a couple of weekends ago, and found some truly horrific pictures from years ago... so, naturally, I had to scan them in and post them, may as well make the humiliation public! :) Anyway, these are two pictures, one from July 1990, and one from much more recent, I think from about 3 or 4 years ago (I don't know, it was whenever Jessica was getting engaged, because that's why she's not in the picture, she was off on her cruise). A little background... the 1990 one was taken on the bank of Grandma and Grandpa Price's pond, I assume we had just been fishing. As for why Jessica is holding Charlie upside down... well, that's just what you do to little brothers. I particularly like the maniacal grin on Jessica's face... and, of course, the lovely and stylish acid-washed denim short overalls... a classic style statement! Then again, I have a worm in my hand, so you judge who is worse off! :)

The other picture is from when the church was making a photo directory, and we went to get family pictures taken (sans Jessica, but I don't think she was missing us). We thought it'd be fun to get one of the siblings, but we just couldn't stop laughing long enough for the photographer to snap the picture. Naturally, it was all Charlie's fault! So the guy got so fed up that he took this one instead. Which I actually like better then the serious, posed ones we did (eventually) get taken. Anyway, finding these pictures just made me smile and laugh, and reminded me of how much I enjoy my siblings (most of the time, of course)! Love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE both of these pictures! They speak volumes (or at least 2,000 words).

-Mom

jess said...

I look like a demon-child. Of course, that's what little brothers do to you! Make you crazy. Hence, why he ended up upside-down. And you look so sweet and innocent in your little pink outfit, like you weren't stirring the pot at all! Love, love, love the pics. Now I have to go dig up some of my own...

Anonymous said...

Um, as someone who hasn't spent LOADS of time with your family, I feel like this blog as a learning experience. Loved it.

Anonymous said...

Let's see.......
Ruth is looking on all angelic,
Liz is straightening Charlie out...
and Charlie's scratching his head.
Hmmmm,
I think that about says it...
from 1990 up to the present.