Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fun New Game

Well, this is Laney's fun new game! She's started doing it wherever she is- in the nursery at church, around the tables, etc. etc. So here she is Saturday after the lock-in, while we were hanging out in the living room eating lunch and watching Winnie the Pooh.

For translation purposes... when we ask what she's doing, she says "I don't know. Running in circles." Every time we ask a question she answers it with "I don't know" first, then give the answer, if she knows it. What color is your cup? "I no no, GREEN." What color are your shoes? "I no no, PINK." It's pretty cute!

Anyway... just thought you'd enjoy a fun video! Gotta love toddler energy!

4 comments:

EllensCreativePassage said...

That is sooo funny! I am just wondering at the end if she falls on the floor when she goes offscreen! She ought to sleep well!

jess said...

Absolutely hilarious! I love the high pitched, "I no no" :)

Carol said...

Very funny! I can't believe she still had that much energy...the rest of us didn't!

Liz said...

I love the "I no no" first. How funny are these little girls?!