Saturday, January 05, 2008

It's Official...

I'm a minivan mom! So, these are my new wheels. Not sure I really feel old enough to drive a minivan, but I guess I am, since I do. It's a 1999 Plymouth Voyager SE and it only has 64,000 miles on it. It was awesome, such a God thing. We had looked at a few different cars: a Mazda minivan that made a weird noise and had a kinda gross interior, and a Protege5, which is a wagon, but the backseat was too small for Elena's car seat, and the salesman was an idiot. So, as of Wednesday, we were facing turning in the rental car on Friday, with no car possibilities on the horizon. But Josh talked to Dean (who works at Machens Toyota) at church on Wednesday, and on Thursday he called and said that they had this van, which they were selling for $7,000, but they would give to us for $5,000. So we went and drove it, and it's very nice inside and out... so we bought it. We'd been praying that God would just let us know when the car was right, and He did. And now I drive a minivan... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! You'll love driving a van once you get used to it. Kinda makes me miss my big ole blue van...what a ride!!

-Mom