Tuesday, January 29, 2008

NUTS

Wow, so this morning, it was 55 degrees when I left for work. By 4:30, when I left work, it was 15 degrees, snowing, with a wind chill of -5. This is what my back porch looks like now...
Isabelle says "PLEASE, Mommy... Let me in!!" She's not even interested in getting off of her rug now.

Driving home actually looked really awesome. It was LITERALLY snowing sideways the wind was blowing so hard. The snow swirled and spun, it looked like waves. It was pretty neat, once I was home and inside my warm house, rather than outside trying to keep my big ol' van from blowing off the road!

It dropped 40 degrees in 12 hours. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Missouri?! What the heck?

1 comment:

jess said...

Isa looks pitiful sad out there in the cold....good thing her Mommy and Daddy let her come in to lay on the rug. I bet she wasn't taking any chances of getting kicked out, so was on her best rug behavior :)