Friday, January 04, 2008

Price Christmas

Well, our last big Christmas celebration was bright and early Christmas morning at the Price Ponderosa! We had the traditional Christmas breakfast, which meant EVERYTHING! We had biscuits & gravy, egg casserole, pancakes, bacon, orange danish rolls, and cinnamon twists... it was awesome! Then we passed out presents, and let the ripping and tearing begin! Actually, we all had to watch Mom open her first present, which was from most of the family. They all went in together to get her a laptop of her very own! She's going to hate me for the pictures... but oh well! :)
"You guys are too much!"

And the final product!

In the midst of the wrapping paper mess, Aunt Ruthie read Elena a book, while the dogs begged for treats...

Of course, we had to put another bow on Elena's head!

It wouldn't be Christmas without some good natured... sword fighting?

Mom's favorite job...
There are no words...

The last Christmas we celebrated was in Springfield, and we had a great time visiting with our family down there. It always shocks me to see my cousins, because it seems like they grow up so fast! Morgen is driving now, which just astounds me! They are turning into pretty neat young adults! The best pictures I have from that, I put up on the baby blog...
That's the end of my Christmas posts! I hope everyone had a Christmas as merry as our's! :)

No comments: