Monday, September 25, 2006

$166.50

Apparently, that's how much a barking dog will cost you! Although it could have been $216, but the judge thought that was a little steep (even she thought it was ridiculous) so she took the fine to $50, plus court costs. So that really sucks, because I'm pretty sure I could have found something else to do with that money, but at least it's all over, we have the problem fixed (thank you collar, although that cost us another $100), and now we know who is the one calling. Apparently he's a parole officer (doesn't he have better things to do?!) and he doesn't even live on our street, he lives behind the last house on our cul-de-sac. So it's all ridiculous, but at least it's over, and, since there have been such mean things said about my poor dog, I thought I'd put some really cute pictures of her up. I put this bow on her head never expecting her to leave it on, and she did! Of course, getting a good picture of her was another matter... "Mom, whatcha doin? Mom? Mom?! What's that silver flashy thing? Huh? Huh? What's that, Mom?!"
Anyway, I have to say I'm glad it's over... though I'm still a little peeved about the $166!


 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bite!! Somepeople need a life! Enjoy reading your blog - and keeping up with your adventures.
We love you,
G'D

Anonymous said...

That stinks! And Isa is such a sweet little hound!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's over! I was afraid it would be a much bigger fine that $166.50. Oh well, life in town.

-Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's over! I was afraid it would be a much bigger fine that $166.50. Oh well, life in town.

-Mom

Anonymous said...

Help! My computer is messing up today!

-Mom

jess said...

Thank GOD this ordeal is over - and very cute pics of Miss Bark-A-Lot!!