Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day: Saturday




The best thing about fall is... FOOTBALL SEASON! I love football, I like the weather that goes along with it, I like watching the games, I like following the teams, I like it all. This weekend Josh's family is visiting, and Tim got us tickets to the football game, MU home-opener. So we went with Josh's parents and cousins, Jeff and Connie. Tim went, too, but we didn't see him too much. The game was a beating, so we passed the time talking and telling stories with Mom, Dad, Jeff, and Connie. It was actually a lot of fun to spend an evening among adults. The game wasn't too interesting by the end, I mean, 47-7 is pretty bad. So Jeff and Dad occupied themselves with checking out some of the local wildlife with their binoculars... the Golden Girls must have been on the other side of the field at that time... hmmm...

Anyway, we had a great time, and then headed back to Grandma Looten's house for pie from the Amish country. It was awesome! I really enjoyed getting to talk and catch up and just enjoy a beautiful night and a fun game! And apparently Tim has seats in one of the suites for the Thanksgiving Day game against KU... we are SO THERE! :) I love football season... Posted by Picasa

No comments: