Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Big M-O


Not too many years ago there was a forward being passed around emails talking about how to know if you live in Missouri... things like you measure distance in time, not miles. Or the first day of deer season is considered a state holiday. Well, it was proven to me today, once again, that I definitely live in the great state of Missouri... when I got up and left for work this morning, it was 49 degrees. I had to crank the heat and the defrost in my car, and even with my jacket on, I was freezing. And by the time I left work, it was 82 degrees, and my car was way warmer. I got in, turned the a/c on full blast, and was still hot! Only in Missouri, folks... only in Missouri! :) Only here do you use the heat and the a/c on your car in the same day! :) That being said, I love fall! And it smells like fall out there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAVE YOU VISITED MO LATELY? JANE

Anonymous said...

The one thing about the weather in Missouri is that if you wait a day or sometimes less than a day, the weather will dramatically change, with or without regard to your plans. MLP

Anonymous said...

You are such a riot. I love reading your blog. Thanks for the entertainment, plus I feel like I'm keeping up with you & Josh & your busy life.

I agree completely about fall...BRILLIANT!!!
Connie S.